Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why pray the scriptures?

I know  that some people want to know why I always pray  the scriptures over you all. Because The scripture is the truth, It is the living breathing word of God that never ever Fails.(Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands foreve
r) I am giving you something to Hold onto , something to  tell the Lord in the midst when you can`t see a way Out! I want you to remind God of His precious word in which he is ALWAYS Faithful to. I want you to build up your faith in God and that Only comes by hearing his word. The bible tell us that faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. (Romans 10:17So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.) When doubt tries to creep in I want you to say No devil IT IS WRITTEN! As I pray over each prayer request. I want you to hold onto these verses with your Life! believe in what God says as TRUTH! don't take my word for it Takes God`s word for he can not Lie! His world ALWAYS goes forth and never comes back Void!
Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment