Monday, May 3, 2010

Chapter Seven of Expecting a Mricale

“Son don’t be like other men, Don’t be like any denomination. Be like Jesus and heal the people as He did.”


These were the word spoke to Oral Roberts by his father, to walk in his calling of healing. The reason I am studying in depth the Life of Oral Roberts is because I believe that God has called me to work in the healing ministry to see the power of God flow. My hearts desires are to see people be set free, from sickness and diseases that have them bond! As I continue to read this book. I am deeply encouraged of Oral faith in God. Oral faith drives him to study the things of God and to also fast and pray. He puts his entire being into seeking the face of God and allowing God to use him. I pray that as I continue to study his life and imitate the Christ in Oral that I too will be able to grow in Faith and that God`s power and might will shine through my life as a testimony of His power. My Journey as only begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment