Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chapter Six and exciting News!

Well my study continues as I study the life of the Late Oral Robert. In chapter six Oral talks mostly about his begins of his ministry and the birth of their first child. Chapter six though interesting is just the tip of the iceberg of things to come in his ministry. I see that he was very faithful to the little he had going for him and God truly blessed him with more, from staying in homes with no heat, barely making ends meet, Oral had the dedication, and persistence to continue living by faith. I look forward to reading Chapter seven.




On a different note. I found another great Christian book which is the study of Paul’s life written by Beth Moore, I am thrill to be able to purchase this book also for a whooping fifty cents at the goodwill. I pray I learn allot from this study and maybe share all that I have learned. Thank you or always stopping by and reading my bog and question are always more than welcome. God bless Rashida

No comments:

Post a Comment