Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Expecting a Mircale by Oral Roberts

 Good Evening or Good Morning . Today I purchased a book at the goodwill store by Oral Roberts. I was excite to find this book  there, for it was of course marked down to an excellent price to fit my budget. These nest few days or Months I will be blogging on what I have read and what God will share with me in studying Pastor Oral Roberts. I love to study men of God who  have  walk in the authority that God has given us. My questions are How was he able to walk in his calling in the healing ministry ? What was his relationship like with Christ such as prayer life and studying of God word? What made Oral Roberts so different than any other person that God choose him to show his glory through? I will  be posting daily on yt thoughts as I read through this book . As always all discussion are always welcome. God bless Rashida

No comments:

Post a Comment