Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chapter four of Expecting a Miracle

I I have now finished reading chapter four of Expecting a Miracle by Oral Roberts; with five kids it can get a bit hectic to find time to settle down and read a book. Back to the book, this was a chapter of boldness and Authority of praying God’s word. In this chapter Oral is still on his death bed with TB, BUT Oral is about to see the power of God manifest through his healing. Oral sister deliver a word from God to him as he lies their thinking he way going to die she said” Oral God is going to heal you". These were the encouraging words from his sister that gave him hope in Christ that cause him to surrender his life back over to Jesus. What I learn from this chapter is to stand firm and bold on God’s word. If his word said that by his stripes we were healed than that means healing belongs to us. It taught me how to truly step out in faith in my prayers to be bold in Christ and believe God to heal the sick, and to lay hands on the sick and stand on God word that they shall recover. (Expecting God to do his part) No longer will aspect anyone saying if it God will I will be heal, because I know for a fact God word tell us Yes healing belongs to us. HAVE FAITH! It might not be right then, but it will happen as I stand in faith because God never ever goes back on his word. IT’S THE TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment