Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chapter One of Expect a miracle


" Before I realized what I was saying , I punched vaden and said Jesus is in our house". " No, he`s not,Vaden said and went back to sleep, Vaden was very  sleepyheaded, but I would awaken at the smallest sound. I punched him again and said, "Yes, He is Papa and Mama are talking to him,  don`t you hear them. Quoted from Oral Roberts book expecting a Miracle.
 As I read chapter one I found where Oral Roberts got his inspiration, his teaching, and desire to know who Christ was, from his parents. Oh what a blessing to have two parents that serve the Lord and what a Joy it must had been to be as a child and to hear your parents talking to Jesus. To know as a child that God was real and in your home not in the flesh but in spirit what a revealtion for a child, such a child like faith!Oral Mother had dedicated him to the Lord while he was yet still in her womb and kept her promise as she raised him in the Lord . She was a great example of having a relationship with Christ from her praying for those who needed a healing and teaching her children how to pray as they watched her pray. It is a great encouragement to read chapter one and know as I raise my own children in the Lord it will take root in their Life. Do you take time out in your day to day Life to stop and pray with your children? are you training them up in the things of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment