Monday, April 26, 2010

Comfort in Words...

My mom said something to me about a Dream I had the other day which became a confirmation tonight, She said I was getting distracted from the Calling God has on my Life. From my child being sick, husband, Just day to day life storms can cause you to become like Peter who walked on water.
 When I took my eyes off of Jesus and put them on the cares of this world I being to sink, But as Long as I kept my eyes on my AUTHOR and FINSHER of my FAITH  I could walk on water for I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I begin to study the book written By a great man of God Oral, as I study his Life and hunger and thrist after God and wanted  More of that close relationship that Oral Roberts had with Jesus, I wanted to learn from him as Paul said imitate me , (the Christ in Him) I wanted to imitate the Christ in Him. Things started to pop up to distract me. But DEVIL you are already defeated. My eyes are staying on Jesus for HE CAN ALWAYS bring me through!I TRULY HUNGER FOR THE THINGS OF GOD AND WILL PASS EVERY TEST AND COUNT THEM ALL JOY FOR MY FAITH CAN ONLY INCREASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment