Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MESSAGE FOR MY SISTERS IN CHRIST


I wrote about depression yesterday on my Blog. I spoke about anxieties of the heart, such as worries, disappointments etc that causes depression. Now in my personal life I been going through so much that I had to train my mind to think of things that are lovely, pure and a good report as the bible tells us and keep my mind on him and he will keep us in perfect peace. I am seeing precious sisters in Christ fallen into depression and rolling over and allowing the enemy to rob minutes, seconds, days of their Life. I have seen roller coaster ride faith when things are good we are standing firm when things are down we are murring and complaining like the children wondering in the wilderness. Ladies sometimes we need to get in to Mirror and preach are self HAPPY, LOL we need to praise God till the depression leaves! I guarantee you if you begin to open your Mouth up and begin to thank God for things that are going right in your life you will see that the Joy of the Lord will become your strength! I know some people have a chemical imbalance and it just can't be help , well while your taking you meds confess that you are healed and that you have the mind of Christ until your healing manifest itself, for God is faithful to do above and beyond whatever we ask of him. Dig your heels in Ladies tell the devil to shut up and remind him that God word tell us that you are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus, You are the head and not the tail, You are above and not beneath. The bible tell us that greater is he that is in you than he that in the world. Pick up the bible find the scripture that encourages you and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH. Time is precious if the enemy can keep us thinking defeat, keep us rolling around in are sorrows and pain, Guess what Prayers don't get lifted up, spiritual warfare is not taking place, Your prayer life is a powerful tool , don't hinder your prayer life because your mind is stuck on what not going right! Start fixing your eyes on Jesus your Author and Finisher of your faith ,for we walk by faith and not by sight! I pray this lites every member on fire who reads this to tell the enemy enough is enough God has a mighty plan for your life and you are not letting him steal another moment of your life in depression but surrender that area over to God who gives us a peace that surpasses all understanding guarding are hearts and MIND in Christ Jesus.You will have faith that moves MOUNTAINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment