Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Be still and Know I am God

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God;I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Their are time in  are Life that we need to Stand still and know that he is God. That  he is able to   Guide us through every situation that arises. Have you had a time where you Just had to shut your mouth , Stand firm and be still and know he was God? I been moving and searching for a new place to live in the midst of all this I had to Be STILL and know that he was God ,and Yes he would direct my footsteps to which apartment to rent and Yes he would give us Favor with men. We had so many things stacked up against us during this period of searching for a new place to live.  When I begin to become weary,shaken I am  gentle reminded  to hold still, slow my breathing,STOP and Look up and know I serve the Almighty. A God that opens doors that No man can Shut. When God moves nothing can Stop him. He is all knowing , all powerful , and full of mercy and compassion. Do you hear God gently tugging at your heart whispering Be Still and know that I am God. Remember Jesus Loves you More than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment