Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Featured Blog *** GODSCHILDEW****

http://godschildew2010.blogspot.com/
 I have nothing but absolutely Great reviews for this Blog. It is a testimony all wrap up in  wonderful videos and poetry writings on the goodness of God.   This is a blog that is a must see!   As I watch  this sister in Christ perform a praise an worship danced before the Lord, I could feel the passion and true worship from her heart pour out into her dance with every graceful step she took!  Her Love for Christ is felt  as  I watch her dance before the Lord just  as king David had! I can not say this about many people But I truly felt the presence of God on her blog page. The calmness and peace that is a definite mark of a Christian who life is wrapped up, consume in the one who gives her the very breathe and strength to dance! Ladies I pray you enjoy this blog as much as I did and I pray it will also bless your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment