Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can you Hear my cries Lord

I wrote this prayer during my deepest sorrow. I been up all night crying and just feeling broken and My spirit pour out this prayer to the Lord.

Psalm 63:3 Because Your loving kindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.

Heavenly Father I really never understood what it meant to be broken in spirit and to find strength in you, until today. I find that in my brokenness I run to you, I put self aside and and I am desperate to hear from you, to eat from your hands to humble myself and draw near to you. Lord I thank you that you mend broken hearts and  you are my strength, my Joy, and my peace. My life is found solely in you and I praise you. Lord continue to mold me in your image and teach me how to follow you with my mouth, feet, hands, eyes and thoughts. I surrender completely over to you that I may be a light, your vessel in which you use to show your Glory .Just as you used those men in women in the bible who desired the things of the lord, I know you have greater works for me  me in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment