Monday, September 19, 2011

Prayer for Today



Psalm 91:1-2
Amplified Bible
1HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!



Heavenly Father, You are my fortress, My God,and My strength! Lord I thank you that no weapon formed against the Singh family shall prosper! Lord your word tells me, when the enemy comes in as a flood you Oh Mighty God will lift up a standard against Him. Lord you are my mighty shield, my help in my time of need! The Singh family has peace because we have made God our secret Place! Hallelujah, Hallelujah , Hallelujah! In Jesus name Amen  ( Insert your Family name in this prayer as you pray this , God is blessing your Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment