Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prayer for Rest





Proverbs 12:25 (NKJV)
25 Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, But a good word makes it glad. 



Heavenly Father, I thank you for your word! Your word shines light into dark places; your word brings revelation to our heart! For in you we live, move and have our being. Your word itself is POWERFUL! What you have sent your word forth to do always completes all and never comes back Void! Jesus today, I will meditate on this verse and cast every care upon you. I will no longer carrying the weight of my burdens on my shoulder but CASTING them at the feet of Jesus! Your words tells us in Mathew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Oh How sweet your rest is Jesus. Jesus thank you for a Good word directly from you, for you have made me Glad. In Jesus, name Amen Amen and Amennnnnnn:)

Scripture reference:
1 Peter 5:7casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
Acts 17:28
for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment