Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good fruits



Mathew 7:16" You will Know them by their fruits!" Do people know that you are a Christian without you telling them you are? I once met a man , that just stood out to me. I felt a peace about him, I approached him and asked "are you a Christian?", he smiled and said YES! Christ shined all over him, remember people will know you are a TRUE believer by your fruits:)



Heavenly Father, I want to be that Christian who bears good fruits in all that I do. Lord as I continue to be transform into your image daily, I thank you that your LOVE shines greatly through me! Your peace is radiant through every flesh and bone that I have. Lord I will let my light shine for Christ, that men will see my good works and glorify your name and come to you as Lord and savior over their Life`s. I will mediate on your word day and night saturating myself in you and therefore producing good fruits where every I go! In Jesus name Amen


Scripture reference:
Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.


Psalm 1:2-3
New King James Version (NKJV)
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment