Monday, October 25, 2010

You are the Apple of his Eye

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

 Heavenly Father we thank you for keeping us as the apple of your eyes, and that you are so mindful of us that you even know the numbers of HAIR on my head. Lord remind  us that we are wonderfully and beautifully made in you and that you Loved us so much that you sent Your ONLY son to die on the cross for our sins! Lord I thank you for your everlasting Love that surrounds us each day, that I may know I am something special in your eyes. For you Lord took the time to form us in our mother`s womb, already knowing the plans you have destine for our Life! May we walk through your plans for our life as we take up our cross and follow you in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment