Monday, October 4, 2010

Prayer of Blessing

 James 1:17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Heavenly Father I thank you that you are a Good God that desire to give Good gifts and blessings to me. Lord  if a wicked father can give good to his children How much more can my heavenly father bless me as I come asking according to his will. Lord I thank you for every blessing you are pouring into my life right Now. Lord I come receiving everything good that you have for me, receive it in Joy and gladness because of your mercy and grace you delight in blessing your children. I thank you for every  blessing in my life because your words tells me that every good gift comes from above! In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment