Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer of Agreement


Well My son Abraham  has been sick. So My mother and husband have been praying for him. God lead me to this scripture as I stood in Agreement with their prayers! God shall Move he does not Lie!!! Hallelujah!! Keep My son in your prayers. God bless Rashida
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Heavenly Father your word is Truth! Your words goes forth  and does not come back void!  Your word is a lamp to our feet And a light to our path.. Lord I stand in agreement with ALL prayers that is prayed according to Your WORD! Your Pathway! Your Direction! Lord Your Word tells us  that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. So Lord I bind My faith In Your word with their faith and I thank you that its done right now in The name of Jesus! Healing, blessing, love ones being saved! Your Word is going forth and  breaking strongholds, setting people free and healing those who need a touch from you! May your glory be poured out in this prayer! Thank You God for hearing our prayers as we pray in faith according to your perfect will, in authority of your name Jesus! In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment