Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don1t let the rocks out praise you!

Good Morning friends. this prayer I wrote this morning is about praising and worshiping God. If  all God creation can praise God so can we!

You will go out in JOY and be led forth in peace: themoutain and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the feild will clap their hands Isaiah 55:12
Heavenly Father, I thank you for waking me up this morning filled with your Joy and Peace. Lord I set my mouth on Praises !


Lord as the mountains , and hills praises you, as all creation praises you I am not going let them out praise ME! For you made me Higher ! Wonderful, and Beautifully made to Praise you with the Highest praise which is HALLELUJAH!!  Nothing can still my Joy ,Peace and my Praise . I will continue to shout Hallelujah for all to hear and know you are the mighty GOD ,THE PRINCE OF PEACE MY SAVIOR! In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment