Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chewing on the word



Wow! It has truly been a busy week for me and my children between homeschooling and co-op classes. I barely find time to blog ! I am so excited about just getting a night to write about somethings that God has laid on my heart so if your reading this please pray for me, my children and my husband. I always need prayers of encouragement and support . God bless as always!! here is my prayer I wrote today

"These are the words in my mouth; these are what I chew on and pray."
- Psalm 19:14 MSG

Heavenly father I breathe and walk in the word of God ,for men do not live by bread alone but from every word that proceedeth from the Father. Lord I dedicated my life to not only be a hearer of the word but also a doer!! I will mediate on this word day and night and let it leave my mouth like rivers of living water for your word Holds truth and brings life to my very bones! For with your wards you have formed the heavens and earth for your words are LIVING AND BREATHING! Lord as I pray the scriptures I thank you for the words of my mouth going forth and not coming back void because whatever your words say I can have as it abides in Me! Lord I will satisfy my spirit with the words of the Bible that I may continue to grow in FAITH! In Jesus name Amen







"

No comments:

Post a Comment