Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Counting it all Joy

Good Morning My sweet blessed sisters I pray all is well for you all as you continue to walk in the blessing of the Lord for we walk by faith and not by sight Here is are prayer for the day, May the contiue to bless you as you put your faith to works.

James 1:2-4    

2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Heavenly father In every trail, and every heartache we begin to count it all joy because through it all you will always turn it around for My Good! for all things work for God for those who Love you. And Lord as I work through each trail in You my Faith increase because, I learn to walk by faith in You and not by sight. And in the end I will lack NOTHING for my Faith in you will become Unshakable as Each trail I see that My God has made me an  overcomer .Nothing is to hard for you Jesus.  In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment