Monday, August 15, 2011

Words of my mouth



Psalm 19:14 There's more: God's Word warns us of danger and directs us to hidden treasure. Otherwise how will we find our way? Or know when we play the fool?Clean the slate, God, so we can start the day fresh! Keep me from stupid sins, from thinking I can take over your work; Then I can start this day sun-washed, scrubbed clean of the grime of sin.hese are the words in my mouth; these are what I chew on and pray. Accept them when I place them on the morning altar, O God, my Altar-Rock, God, Priest-of-My-Altar.




Heavenly father,I thank you for a new day and a new beginning in you! For your grace is Renew EVERY MORNING! Watch over my mouth Oh Lord, Keep me, Guide me and protect me! I thank you that your perfect will being done in my Life! I thank you for the blessing you pour out every Morning! and I thank you for being my God, My Lord, My Redeemer In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment