Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Single Woman


Single Woman
Contribution by Kennith Griffin
As a single woman, I spend a lot of time worrying about my personal safety. Living in the city doesn’t make me any less concerned and I’ve done everything I’m supposed to do from taking self defense classes to getting mace to cutting my hair short in case someone tries to grab it. I know it all sounds like too much but I believe you can never be too careful when it comes to your safety! Anyway, I recently went to http://WWW.home-alarm-systems.com to see about an alarm for my house since I live alone and I recommend all you single ladies out there do the same. There’s no reason to put yourself at risk when a phone call can save you a lot of hassle. I would also recommend getting a dog for the animal lovers out there and for the people like me who have allergies, get one of those maequins you can put on the couch at night while you sleep. If someone breaks in they’ll think it’s a person and flee!

No comments:

Post a Comment