Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prayer for your Children



Proverbs 22:6 Point your kids in the right direction, when they're old they won't be lost. I want to say thank you Mom and Dad for always pointing me in that right direction JESUS. Even though I may have strayed off the path when I was younger , you laid the foundation and placed those signs pointing in the right direction!



In This Prayer Add YOUR children name in It. God hears all your prayers and is more than able to answer them all ( John 5:14)



Heavenly Father , Help me to always train my children up in your ways, and never be over come by emotionally training but discerning Right from Wrong through the word of God! May the Love of Christ Be bound to my children hearts, minds, and spirits. Lord let the Love that I have for you shine greatly upon my children. I pray that you Bless Javier, Resham, Joshua, Abraham, Rhema and the baby to come. Lord I ask that you surround my children with Godly Christian friends. Lord for those friends that come to take them off course, I rebuke and ask that you remove them out of their Life`s. For in THIS SEASON they are under my care, as you have called me and their father to train them up in You. I thank you for the wisdom and guidance to train them, build their self esteem, that they will know who they are in Christ! Thank you for my blessing in Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment