Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No need to be anxious

In several places in the bible, God tells us that  we do not need to be consume with worries , or cares about anything that troubles the mind. For God will sustain us.  God also promises us that he will  keep us in his perfect peace  as our mind stays on him. Will you  pray this prayer today and allow God to saturate you with his peace?


Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Heavenly Father, I thank you that in you I have peace, Joy , and hope. Lord I do not have to be anxious about anything in my life because I am free to come to your throne of grace and cast every care upon you. I thank you that in return you are saturating my mind in your peace. I thank you for hearing my prayers and moving on my behalf in Jesus name Amen

 Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You,Because he trusts in You.
1 Peter 5:7
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment