Thursday, March 4, 2010

A friend that sticks closer than a brother

Exodus 3:7


And the LORD said: “I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.



I believe that as Christian we need to cry out to God when we are going through those tough times, does not make us any less of a Christians to say GOD I NEED your help. I need you to rescue me for you are my only help in time of Trouble. Sometimes  when we are in Leadership role in ministries we are expected to not have any issues , to always have an answer for everything, but we don`t ! We rely on God for direction, strength, and Joy just like every other believer.God cares about every detail of your life nothing is to little or to big for him to listen to. When  God  tells you to cast those cares upon him,he wants you to tell him every care you have and release it to him to handle. He is faithful to listen and faithful to direct. God is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. His word reminds us that he is a God that is close to those with a broken heart. For me I am learn how to cry before God, to be humble and meek and to allow God to direct my footsteps like never before . As I draw close to him, he draws close to me. If God knows the number of hairs on your head, he is even interested in what going on in your life. will you cry out to him today  and let him speak to your heart. God bless you all Love Rashida
1 Peter 5:7
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart,And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Luke 12:7
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment