Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Morning King Jesus

Galatians 2:19-20 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.


Heavenly Father what a Joy it is to know that my old sinful man has been crucified with you on that Cross, that now it is no longer I who lives but YOU who lives through me in Faith! For I have the Holy Spirit ,the true and living breathing Spirit of God dwelling in Me, no longer a slave to sin but free INDEED!! I find it great Joy to walk in faith daily knowing that your Guiding My every footstep and bridling my Tongue. help me to live in the Knowledge that I have been set free from dwelling in Sin for it was crucified on that Cross, I have freedom in Christ! In Jesus name Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment